This website is a testimony to the problems Canadian Student Loan borrowers experienced from approximately 1996 to 2008 and until their loans were paid off.

The privatization of the Student Loans system by the Chretien and Martin Liberal governments broke the system and defaulted thousands of borrowers who were trying to pay their loans. There were even stories of suicide due to the harassment of borrowers.

Read the report that I prepared back in 2007 here. Canada Student Loans-The Need for Change Fortunately the new Conservative government at the time revamped the program and fixed the system for new borrowers, but borrowers under the previous program were left with ruined credit and continued harassment from debt collectors.

I call on the Canadian Government to apologize to the borrowers affected by this fiasco and make amends.

Unfortunately the Liberal government is again clobbering the Education system with their upcoming changes to International Student Visas. Yes, there's a problem, but instead of a well thought out plan, they have pulled the emergency brake on the train causing a derailment. This has introduced unprecedented instability for both private and public education institutions who serve both international and local students.

Universities can't plan. I've heard of courses being cut because the government has no process in place for universities to send the newly required acceptance letters to the government.

This means that students who have been accepted can not attend courses that start in the summer 2024 semester. With cut sections, current Canadian students will have trouble getting courses, and may have to switch to part-time which changes their enrollment status and might trigger repayment of their loans or ineligibility for funding. I've seen this before. It wreaks havoc on the student loan borrowers.

Again, the Liberal government has messed up the education environment. Will the new system needed in a rush for the acceptance letters be the new Arrivecan scandal?

I call on the government to implement a slower phased in approach and delay the requirement of the acceptance letters until a process is in place to submit these letters.

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJohn Le Blanc (CONSUMER DEBT)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rajeev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajeev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Le Blanc (CONSUMER DEBT)
    Posted: 12/March/2005 at 7:36pm
ANGEL IS HERE

First of all I would like to thank John Le Blanc and this Company for his tremendous help

1)Relieving the Stress - Just by talking in the 1st Conversation
2)Getting the Creditor from my back
3)Solving my problem
4)Being in touch at all times
5)FINAL phone call giving me the GOOD NEWS

I ran a Dry Cleaning Depot (Franchise) which wasnt doing good at all, it seemed I was running it just to cover the rent and expenses. I tried to sell it, couldnt sell it and I decided to just leave my store and loose my original $35,000 investment. Obviously while running the business I used some of the $6,000 overdraft I had. Before I knew it, I used everything as I had to pay my rent, expenses and couldn't find a job

I started paying monthly interest quietly, as the rule is once you dont have the business; I have to pay the overdraft immediately.

This went on for 1 year when suddenly the bank closed my account. I thought maybe the bank let go, offcourse; this is not dreamland and I get a phone call from the DANGEROUS collect corp. The individual calling me was coincidentally from the same country, city, neighbourhood as mine and starting threatning me about this overdraft. It made me feel like he has my life on ransom, and was asked to ay $3,000 upfront + $400 monthly payments. I was worried, scared, couldn't eat food, sleep and was worried like hell.

I tried googl'ing for Loan, Overdraft, BINGO=CollectCorp which bought me to this website where the only name my FIND hit like 100 time was "John Le Blanc", but all this was Student Loan and I thought I am in the wrong place, I was mistaken. I called John, he explained me everything so smoothly and I will never forget this dialoque "Dont worry this is not a 400 pund Gorilla"

And that was it, I paid his nominal fee, faxed papers etc...and never recieved any phone calls from Collect Corp. after 2 or so months, John called me and said "OK, how much you want to pay every month", I said "$50", he said " Fine, go ahead"

I couldnt beleive it, $50 a month...If I had to pay $3000 upfront it meant I was paying 60 months in 1 payment!

In addition, whenever I used to read testimonies etc, I thought it must be an Inside job, but the fact is I am writing one myself

I highly recommend John for your credit problems, I am sure he is capable of solving your other problems too

Once again, thank you CFGW and JohnLebLanc
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply